How can we improve gender equality in education?
Our 10th interview for the 100 Women series is Hannah Wilson, the founding executive headteacher of Aureus Primary and Secondary Schools in Didcot. She is also a co-founder and National leader of WomenEd.
In this episode, you can hear Hannah and Teacher Toolkit editor, Holly Gardner:
- explore the barriers to gender equality in education
- reveal how Hannah’s career led her to becoming a headteacher
- discuss how WomenEd started
- divulge who Hannah would have on the guest list for dinner party
- try to decide what WomenEd achievement Hannah is most proud of
- speak on the importance of creating spaces for girls to reflect on the experiences of women.