How can kids learn more early on?
Our 9th interview for the 100 women series is Jennifer Holland, a Program Manger for Google’s, Google For Education service. She works alongside teachers and students to build products that are used in the classroom. We caught up with Jennifer at The BETT Show, London.
Jennifer believes getting the opportunity to work alongside students and teachers has been the greatest gift.
In this episode, you can hear Jennifer and Teacher Toolkit editor, Holly Gardner:
- highlight the broad range of tasks necessary to create a thoughtful product
- remember all the hours of admin Jennifer saw her parents do as teachers
- find out why Google is as great to work for as people say it is
- discuss what Jennifer learnt at the BETT Show
- reflect on Jennifer’s biggest career achievements
- explore why failure is so important for continued learning and development.
If you want to find out more about Jennifer, follow her on Twitter.