What should education software companies be doing to make teachers’ lives easier?
Our fourth guest is Andy Kent, founder and CEO of Angel Solutions, a software company in Liverpool, England. We catch up with Andy at home after visiting his ball-pit-filled offices.
In this episode, you can hear Andy and podcast host, Ross Morrison McGill:
- share how Andy’s previous experience as a teacher gave him the idea to set up his own software company
- remember which teachers left the biggest impression on him as a child
- explain what frustrates him about technology and software used in schools
- decide which policies Andy would strip away to help teachers in the roles
- clarify what it means for Angel Solutions to ‘Go big or go home’ in 2018
- why Andy’s wife will laugh at his reading habits
- and hear him recommend which type of unsung teaching hero Andy feels we should interview next.