Do you want to develop your pupils’ resilience and wellbeing in a way they will never forget?
What an amazing day we have had today with @RockKidzUK. Year 4 have had a fantastic time reminding us that we are unique, special and totally awesome. Of course, there was lots of dancing and rocking too! (Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School).
This is just one example of the fantastic comments I’ve heard from teachers nationwide who have engaged with Rock Kidz – a team of experienced musicians supporting schools with inspiring messages disguised as rock concerts!
Wait until you see your head teacher ‘headbanging’ and ‘playing air guitar’!
Oh, it’s worth mentioning that the team is booked up for most of this calendar year, so if you want to see them in the Spring, then get in touch by submitting an enquiry as soon as possible!
5 ways Rock Kidz helps pupils
A workshop day consists of 4 sessions on your chosen topic. You can choose from one of the following topics:
- Boosting self-esteem, health and wellbeing: Rock Kidz offers workshops that positively influence students’ mental health, encouraging them to build their self-esteem through interactive activities like singing and dancing. Perfect for your PSHE and RSE curriculum delivery!
- Promoting respect and diversity: These workshops are designed to teach students about the importance of respect, cultural diversity, and inclusion in a fun, engaging way.
- Inspiring perseverance, resilience, and aspirations: The workshops motivate students to develop resilience, set personal goals, and aspire for greatness, all through the medium of music and interactive challenges.
- Tackling anti-bullying and strengthening relationships: The Anti-Bullying workshops are specifically designed to educate students about the impact of bullying and the importance of nurturing healthy relationships.
- Inspiring learning through music: Rock Kidz delivers memorable learning experiences that will have a lasting memory and get your school buzzing! The fun-filled environment ensures students are actively engaged!
Introducing Rock Kidz
The Rock Kidz On Tour programme is spreading across UK Primary Schools, providing a unique opportunity to teach important life lessons through our high-energy rockstar workshops.
Cameron, Jonathan and Si are the talented musicians behind this venture. Together they have worked in over 600 schools to date, many of whom rebook annually!
With brilliant new team members Becca and Andy on board, the team is impacting more pupils than ever…
Rock Kidz visited our school, and we have absolutely blown the school to pieces in a truly positive way (Kyrstie Stubbs, head teacher).
What are you waiting for?
Teachers know that music is a powerful teaching tool. I guarantee that after a Rock Kidz visit, your pupils will be left with a learning memory for life. If you want to know more, watch their Twitter feed videos and view the highlights from their school visits.
I’ve already done a lot of work behind the scenes with the team, and I can’t wait to see them later on this term.
This is a promotion