Work together, learn together, succeed together
Could you be our next headteacher?
We are seeking a forward-thinking and inspirational Headteacher to help us to make Wilbury Junior School the best school it can possibly be.
We are looking for
- Someone who has high expectations and a belief that every child can and will succeed.
- They will relish the challenge of developing the staff team.
- Be able to articulate a clear vision for success and leading by example in all aspects of their work.
- The successful candidate will take decisions in the best interests of pupils.
We can offer you
- In September 2017 Wilbury became an academy within the Herts for Learning Multi Academy Trust.
- HfL MAT has a strong ethos of collaboration and inclusivity.
- The successful candidate will be a key senior leader in the Trust.
- You will benefit from the support of a central team and other headteachers from across the MAT.
Senior leaders in the trust are working closely with the school and its interim headteacher will continue to support the school and handover to the successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.