How can wellbeing activities improve pupil performance?
Our 86th interview is with Amani Eke, founder of Project Yogi, a not-for-profit organisation which works with young children through Yoga and Mindfulness.
In this podcast, listen to Amani and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- The work she is doing with students and schools pre-lockdown
- How Yoga and Mindfulness benefits children
- The ‘Mindfulness Literacy’ program
- Mindfulness scepticism in others
- Amani’s childhood experiences at school in London
- Amani’s passion for wellbeing
- An exploration of some pupil case studies and their transformation
- The future of mindfulness in the education system.
Listen to the podcast (23 minutes)
Remember, you can listen to our podcast on iTunes!
Find out more about Project Yogi and the programmes they offer young people.
Photo credit: Hereforyouforthem