How can wellbeing activities improve pupil performance?
Our 86th interview is with Amani Eke, founder of Project Yogi, a not-for-profit organisation which works with young children through Yoga and Mindfulness.
In this podcast, listen to Amani and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- The work she is doing with students and schools pre-lockdown
- How Yoga and Mindfulness benefits children
- The ‘Mindfulness Literacy’ program
- Mindfulness scepticism in others
- Amani’s childhood experiences at school in London
- Amani’s passion for wellbeing
- An exploration of some pupil case studies and their transformation
- The future of mindfulness in the education system.
Listen to the podcast (23 minutes)
Find out more about Project Yogi and the programmes they offer young people.
Photo credit: Hereforyouforthem