What ‘mental health’ advice would you give to others?
Listen (20 minutes) to Teacher Toolkit founder Ross McGill and Dr. Pooky Knightsmith:
- highlight the need to not make education policies London focused
- explore Pooky’s childhood and how that shaped her career path
- discuss the passion necessary to undertake a PhD
- reinforce the importance of self-care within the teaching profession
- share Pooky’s top-tips for young girls in education
- understand that each autistic child has individual needs
- talk about the beauty of Slovenia
- and why Pooky would live to have a conversation with Margaret Thatcher!
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!