Why is professional development for teachers important?
Our 18th guest is Kcarrie Valentine. Kcarrie is the head of Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL) Professional Development. ASCL is Britain’s leading professional body representing over 19,000 school and college leaders in all phases across the UK.
Kcarrie is passionate about continuing to provide teachers and college leaders opportunities to further themselves professionally.
In this episode, you can hear Kcarrie and Ross McGill:
- delve into Kcarrie’s childhood memories of school
- discuss why funding is so vital in education
- reveal who Kcarrie thinks Teacher Toolkit should interview
- reflect on one of the biggest pressures and stresses faced by teachers
- explore what Kcarrie would be reading more if he had the time.
You can find out more about ASCL via their website.