Why do teachers need to model resilience?
In this episode, you can hear Jaz and podcast host, Ross Morrison McGill:
- discuss which famous chat show host and media mogul Jaz has been compared to
- reveal which amazing group of people saved Jaz’s life as a child
- insist on the key skills that children need to leave primary school with
- consider which career achievement Jaz is most proud of
- reflect on how telling the truth has changed Jaz
- celebrate the wins that women have made
- debate which conversation they hope won’t be needed in the future
- dream about the location of Jaz’s last supper.