I will be speaking at The Digital Education Show, at Olympia in London on 1 July 2015.
I do not speak at my conferences, yet this is one I am keen to get out of school to attend. You can follow #digitaleducationuk hashtag to keep up to date with what’s going on …
The Digital Education Show UK:
If you are reading this, I will be speaking at the Digital Education Show UK 2015 and would like to invite you to join me there. I will be sharing my Twitter and Blogging story from start to present day; offering insights into how social media has transformed my practice and how it has placed me in a position of heightened professional development.
This event is the number one platform for UK educators to come together and hear from the global leaders in digital education. It is an opportunity to meet with peers and partners to discuss how to inspire the next generation of learners.
I will be speaking at the On-Floor Seminars, Conference Day Two (Wednesday 1st July at 3pm); sharing my popular 10 Top Tips for Tweeting Teachers which has now reached over 20,000 readers on this website.
In my presentation, I will be discussing;
- Exploring Twitter for beginners, intermediate and advanced users.
- Investigating Twitter for professionals
- Using Twitter for building a professional learning network
- Analysing the ups and downs of Twitter.
- Sharing my story from 1 follower to 100,000 …
You can follow #digitaleducationuk hashtag to keep up with my presentation from 3pm on Wednesday 1st July.
5 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about the latest innovative, disruptive and ground breaking technologies that can be applied to change the whole learning process.
- Learn from head teachers who have transformed their schools using technology and see how to apply these techniques to your classroom and get a chance to learn from their mistakes. You can also meet me!
- Join live demos on the exhibition floor giving you the opportunity to have a closer look at the latest capabilities and bounce ideas off peers that you can take back to the classroom and improve future learning.
- Join interactive workshops with forward thinking educators on how to implement technologies to prepare your students for the digital world.
- Network with over 750 head teachers, IT experts, consultants, local authorities and peers at our networking areas, speed networking sessions and evening party.
The Digital Education Show is an opportunity to share and collaborate ideas around using technology in education. Download the brochure now and I hope to see you at Olympia, London from on 1st July 2015. Reserve your place now and you can save 10% off the ticket price by quoting the code ‘DHCT’.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Pre-order my new book;