I originally listed my top educational blogs here, and have had a good think about my selection for ‘The Educational Blog Awards’ of 2013. In time for the deadline, my nominations are:
Nominations by @TeacherToolkit:
- Best individual blog – @HeadGuruTeacher by Tom Sherrington
- Best group blog – #BlogSync, by @Eductronic_Net aka @Christopher Waugh
- Best new blog – @LeadingLearner by Stephen Tierney
- Best teacher blog – @HuntingEnglish by Alex Quigley
- Best administrator blog – @ClerkToGovernor by Shena Lewington
- Most influential blog post of the year – “Show me the money” by @rlj1981
- Best individual tweeter – The Behaviour Guru by @TomBennett71
- Best twitter hashtag – #SLTchat by @SLTchat
- Best free web tool – Triptico by @David_Triptico
- Best educational wiki – @ICTMagic by Martin Burrett
There are many more nomination categories.
If you are reading this and have your own blog, why not give it a go yourself. It doesn’t take that long to complete …
How to nominate?
- Details on how to nominate are here.
- Write a post with your nominations on your blog, add links to each nomination and links to the EduBlogs site.
- Use this form here and send a link to EduBlogs with your nominations.